January 29th, 2016
ComOps Limited (“ComOps”) is pleased to release its Appendix 4C Quarterly Cash Flow Report for Q4 of the 2015 Financial Year as required by LR 4.7B.
- Operating cash flow positive for the 4th consecutive quarter (first time since 2010) and the 2015 financial year
- Annual cash receipts from customers increase to over $10 million
- Cash balances increase to $2.63 million
- Successful raising of $1.8 million via share placement and a 1:10 Rights Issue
- Validation of the Rostima acquisition with the first sale of the Rostima Aviation Software to a Major European Tourist Group, which is driving an expansion of the European team
- Discussions underway with an existing Worldwide Maritime Port customer regarding a new Global Framework Agreement
- Development of a new Port Workforce Management product for container terminals, with the design phase already completed
- Business continuing to gain positive momentum:
- On track and on budget for the scheduled release of the new HTML5 version of e-Tivity, including analytics, in Q1 2016. The successful Beta testing of the new software concludes at the end of January
- A major Microster customer has engaged ComOps to provide Technical Support and Management for an ambitious program of work, which will result in greater efficiencies and solution integration to support and address their multifarious business requirements
- An increasing number of Retail and Hospitality customers (mainly e-Tivity) are engaging the Professional Services team to maintain and enhance the work rules within their ComOps Workforce Solutions.