29 April 2016
ComOps Limited (“ComOps”) is pleased to release its Appendix 4C Quarterly Cash Flow Report for Q1 of the 2016 Financial Year as required by LR 4.7B.
- Business continues to build positive momentum
- Q1 Trading above budget, with new sales to deliver software license revenue > FY15
- Cash flow as per budget, reflecting cyclical quarterly lows in S&M revenue, increased investment in building capability and fast tracking of new product development (upgraded Ports WFM)
- Strong cash balances maintained at over $1.6 million
- Forecasting positive operating cash flow and significant revenue growth for FY16
- Key personnel appointments enhance capability and strengthen management team
- New independent non-executive director, Matthew Michalewicz, appointed
Click here to view the Appendix 4C quarterly report.